Convent and Church of Santa Chiara


Convent and Church of Santa Chiara
The structure is a single-closed block, arranged around a rectangular arcade cloister, onto which open the buildings of the enclosure. On one side of the courtyard is the church, originally a single hall covered with a pitched roof, with an elongated form divided into two sections: the outer was for the congregation and the inner one was called the nuns' choir. In 1685 the artist from...